Rapid Fire Modes
This PS3 XMOD Controller uses the R1 Trigger to fire your weapon. Simply choose the speed you are more satisfied with and push the trigger to fire.
It comes by default with 6 pre-programmed speeds , but you can easily add up to 10 speeds, or you can even disable them leaving just 2 active speeds.
Every speed is adjustable. This allows versatility across shooters, and also with future games.
• Jitter Regular: There is a glitch in the visual animation of some Call of Duty games. This glitch allows the Jitter mode to work with many weapons that do not work with regular rapid fire, like 3-round burst weapons and shotguns.
• Jitter Aim: Unlike any other JITTER mod in the market, we solved the aiming problem and designed this mode to be more playable.
In this mode, when you press the LEFT Trigger (L1) to aim down, the weapon will fire with REGULAR RAPID FIRE and automatically back to Jitter mode when the LEFT Trigger (L1) is released.
This controller comes with 2 pre-programmed Jitter speeds: Slow and Fast
-The Jitter Glitch has been fixed in MW3/Ghost/Advanced Warfare so this mode (jitter) does not work with those games but does work for all previous Call of Duty games.
• Akimbo-Mimic: Akimbo Mimic modes allow you to control dual-wielded guns with only one fire trigger (R1) instead of using two triggers.
Trigger copy with or without rapid fire for all Call of Duty series. When dual wielding or using akimbo, holding R1 will rapid fire both pistols.
With this mode you can normally aim with L1. When L1 is held, the controller shoots like normal (with or without Rapid Fire) and automatically back to Akimbo mode when L1 is released. Perfect setup for using any fully automatic primary and dual pistols.
• Akimbo Speeds: You can select up to 10 different speeds (same Mode 1:Regular Rapid Fire).
• Akimbo-Dual Triggers: Rapid Fire can be controlled independently on LEFT (L1) and Right (R1 )triggers.
• Akimbo-Jitter: Just switch to MODE 2(Jitter). You will have jitter mode on both weapons.
• Akimbo-Burst: You can use this mode with 2, 3, 4 or 5 round burst.
This controller has several special functions that can be quickly activated at any time, with or without Rapid Fire. This exclusive features will work with all Call of Duty games.
• Drop Shot: This automatic drop shot feature allows you to quickly lay down and fire with the click of the RIGHT TRIGGER (R1).
When you come face to face with an opponent just push the RIGHT TRIGGER (R1) and you instantly lay on the floor as you shoot with rapid fire, when your opponent shoots over your head.
• Drop Aim Shot: Just pushing the Right Trigger (R1) it will drop you all the way to the ground, aim and shoot, all in one action.
• Kneel Shot: The kneeling position is best to use when seconds count and you need better accuracy than standing can give you.
Kneel Shot is quicker than Drop Shot. Pressing the Right Trigger (R1) will automatically aim and fire in kneeling position.
• Jump Shot: The automatic Jump Shot mode works similar to Drop Shot. Just push the Right Trigger (R1) to jump at the same time while shooting.
• Quick Aim: Pressing R1 will automatically initiate L1 aim. As long as R1 is held, you will aim down the sights. It can be used with or without Rapid Fire.
• Auto Aim: This function allows you to auto-aim to the nearest enemy while scoping your rifle.
Any time you press the Left Trigger (L1) to aim, it’s going to lock under the nearest enemy.
Auto Aim Mode was specially designed to be used OFFLINE with some Call Of Duty games such as Zombie in Black Ops and Campaign in Modern Warfare 2 and 3.
• Sniper Breath: This mode was specially designed for sniper rifles in Call of Duty and Battlefield games.
Upon activation, the mode will automatically hold sniper’s breath when scoping. You no longer have to push the Left Thumbstick (L3) to hold breath.
Note: With this function when you push the RIGHT TRIGGER (R1) only, you will aim and shoot (with or without Rapid Fire), all in one action.
• Burst Fire: Auto Burst allows users to set “single shot” weapons to burst fire rounds of 2, 3, 4, and 5 shots.
The controller will burst at the same speed you currently have selected.
• Dual Triggers: With this feature Rapid Fire can be controlled independently on LEFT and RIGHT TRIGGERS.
• L1 Cancel: This feature can be activated with the Kneel Shot and Jump Shot functions.
With this function, when you push the LEFT TRIGGER (L1), the Kneel/Jump Shot will be temporarily canceled/disabled and you will fire with or without REGULAR Rapid Fire.
This will let you stay behind a barrier or window aiming down the sight and shoot without kneeling/jumping.
The selected Special Function will be automatically enabled as soon as the LEFT TRIGGER (L1) is released. L1 CANCEL will be active all the time with DROP SHOT and DROP AIM functions.
This is a Brand New Original SONY Dualshock 3 Wireless controller modded and ready to play.
This controller carry a 30 day warranty. This doesn't cover malfunction from physical damage or misuse.
Although this XMOD Rapid Fire Mod Chip is very fast, you are still limited by how fast the game allows a weapon to shoot.
Please note that rapid will not work with all weapons. Shooting speed in some games are also limited in game by the weapon's rate of fire and animations.
The XMOD Rapid Fire Mod Chip will remember the fire rate even when you turn your controller off or remove the batteries.
We make no guarantees that any mode of this controller will continue to work if future game patches are released for COD or any other game.
Changes/patches within any game which limits the ability of this controller are NOT covered under warranty
This product is not recognized or endorsed by PlayStation. This product does not alter program code or network status.
While it is not detected on PSN Live, some sites regard it as an unfair advantage and discourage or prohibit its use.